- English Teacher – General and Academic English
- Lesson planning
- Classroom management
- Filling daily student reports
- Working with different age groups and using suitable methodology for each group’s needs.
- Using IELTS and TOEFL programmes for teaching both individual and group lessons
- Working hours : Monday-Saturday (full-time)
- University degree in English Teaching or a related field.
- TESOL/TEFL certification is a plus
- IELTS or TOEFL certification preferred
- Work experience: 1-3 years
- Pedagogical skills
- We are looking for communicative and enthusiastic teachers, willing to work with a diverse group of students, energetic and with a positive attitude
- Candidates should be able to work in a dynamic education environment
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write English Teacher in the email subject.