• University degree in English Teaching or a related field.
• TESOL/TEFL certification is a plus
• IELTS or TOEFL certification preferred
• Work experience: 1-3 years
• Pedagogical skills
We are looking for communicative and enthusiastic teachers, willing to work with a diverse group of students, energetic and with a positive attitude. Candidates should be able to work in a dynamic education environment.
• Classroom management
• Filling daily student reports
• Working with different age groups and using suitable methodology for each group’s needs.
• Using IELTS and TOEFL programmes for teaching both individual and group lessons.
Working hours : Monday-Saturday (full-time)
Please write English Teacher in the email subject.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org